~My memories~

Memories of a normal guy, leading a normal life that is fill with Warmth, Love and Friends

June 09, 2005

Had the most wonderful bdea

Firstly i wanna thnx all my friends.. Expecailly to (not in any order) Desmond, Keith, Kam Kit, Wilson, Justin, Benjamin, Kian Yan, Ying Ying, Hui Ting, Vanessa, Melissa, Joanne, Mengzi, Linda, Phoon Hui Ting, Joyce and Pei Yan...

To my beloved ncc juniors too.. thnx for everything..

On tue... Mengzi n gang helped me celebrate my bdea.. it was the craziest.. haha.. they feed me wazabi wif almonds.. blindfoldin me ask me walk through obsticals.. and not to mention, play water bombs without askin me to bring extra shirt.. haha.. reali had a great time...

Not to forget.. aft this winderful cooling celebration.. Kieth, kam kit n des, we went to golden mill to play pool.. (the place roxs but beware.. air-con is like zero degree).. we planned to stop at 10pm so tt everyone would get home before 11.. however.. as guys we r.. haha.. we played our last last last last last last... go one 4ever last.. till like nearly 11.30.. the 4 phones were like ringing so crazily.. haha.. shared a cab home.. That's the day.. haha