~My memories~

Memories of a normal guy, leading a normal life that is fill with Warmth, Love and Friends

June 14, 2008

A week has passed since my 20th Bdea

Firstly, I'll love to thank all m friends that had wished me and made my Sunday a wonderfull one. To my JCmates aka 'Family', thanks for accompanying me to buy stuff from NTUC, help me roll up the sushis and entertain my younger cousins. Also not forgetting the beautiful PUMA watch you all bought for me!


2ndly, I'll like to thank my SECmates, all my best friends for gracing this occassion. Helping themselves to the food and play monopoly while I'm busy... Hehe.. Oh ya, the present was wonderfull too, a toiletry set with floss n Mouth washer and not forgetting the tubes of Mentos sweets.. But never the less, the memorable Bdea card.


3rdly, to the group that played basketball at 7.30 am for my sick. Really appreciate that guys.




My New PUMA watch



JCmates. Top Left; Haz, Jes, PP, CM
Bot Left; CW, KT, Me, Jen


SECmates. Left; Des, HT, Jus (top), Me (bot), Van

~Jeff logging off

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home