~My memories~

Memories of a normal guy, leading a normal life that is fill with Warmth, Love and Friends

July 30, 2010

A little update for month of July

Hey, it's been some time since I last blogged. Well, many things happened during this period.

Firstly, I'm 22 y.o. now and I'm feeling that I have aged quite a little... Had many great times with my family as well as friends. Thanks for all the effort and gifts in the celebration.

I stopped working for awhile now but starting again =). I'll be back at Butterfly Park this sunday and then will start a part-time project till 22nd Aug.

Really look forward for school to start =D. I'll be studying BSc Management at SIM-UOL, my sch will be SIM Management House.

Getting back to date, a few of us (Hui Ting, Kian Yan and I) have just celebrated Rosalind's Bdea at Teo Heng, we sang K for almost 6hrs. Then after which we went to Auston's for dinner. After dinner, we went to Temptations L'Artisan Cake Atelier for the 'cake cutting ceremony'. The ambionce of the cafe was excellento! I'll suggest people to go there and have a dessert =D. The pricing for their cakes are very reasonable.

That's all for now.

~ Jeff logging off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home