~My memories~

Memories of a normal guy, leading a normal life that is fill with Warmth, Love and Friends

June 15, 2009

Happenings of the day

Played Basket Ball on Sunday morning with the usual gang - Daniel, Nelson, Chester, Anthony, Alvin, David and Uncle.

I was supposed to meet Kam Kit and Guo Feng at Bedok Inter @ 1530hrs. However, I overslept and met them @ 1600hrs. LOL. Kit like missed called me 3 times. What the hell.... We went to ECP to roller blade. We persuade Guo Feng to take up roller blading. Haha. He fell quite alot, but I got to admit he's a fast learner. Hope he enjoyed the 2 hrs of pain. Haha. After which we went to play pool. Guo Feng again is kinda good at it! Kit also not bad la. Haha. I was just lucky. We went to the Pastamania @ Parkway for dinner. We left for home after that as all of us got to work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home