~My memories~

Memories of a normal guy, leading a normal life that is fill with Warmth, Love and Friends

July 07, 2009

5th July 2009

Today I was supposed to attend Jensen's and Kelly's bdea celebration @ Sentosa! However, as I had duty in the afternoon, I was unable to attend. Felt super lousy and bad. Initially I wanted to join them for dinner, however, I came to realise that my family will be celebrating my uncle's bdea. Thus I was unable to attend this gathering.

Actually, I was looking super forward for this gathering as I have not seen most of S207mates for about 2 weeks (some even longer!), I also wanted to take to chance to tan myself alittle.. Haiz...

So ya, Happy Belated Bdea to both Kelly and Jensen once again! Happy 20th Bdea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home