~My memories~

Memories of a normal guy, leading a normal life that is fill with Warmth, Love and Friends

September 28, 2009

Had a wonderfull Holiday @ Tioman

Yup, as my title suggests I really had a wodnerfull holiday at Tioman with 3 of my best friends from DMSS...

The 4 days 3 nights was simply relaxing and fun. (Although it should be kinda hard for KY since the 3 of us - Des, HT n I - kept making fun of him.... Haha...)

We did treking, snorkeling and eat and eat and eat. Haha...

We 'scaled' the Rock Fall, snorkled Monkey Bay, Coral Island and Marine Park.

We ate every meal, even supper... Haha.. That explains y some of my pics uploaded in FB were like OMGoush...

All the all, the accommodation was fine, the food was great and the activities are just right for relaxation... (except the part where we almost can't come back to S'pore)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home