~My memories~

Memories of a normal guy, leading a normal life that is fill with Warmth, Love and Friends

September 08, 2010

Happy Belated Bdea Baowei Baobao

Just ended a 3D2N chalet at HometeamNS Pasir Ris Chalet. One of my basketball mate just celebrated his 14th birthday :)
Anyway, it was really a wonderfull experience to stay in such a big chalet with lots of ppl! Haha, eventhough I reached there kinda late, rushed down from school and getting the bdea cake from Tamp 1.
Was really excited as I had to prepare for school too :).
Anyway, thanks for the invite Baowei!!!

Apart from all the fun, I was really thankful that I was able to attend Econs Lecture today eventhough I was late for 7 mins. Thank you Mr Mark Harris for the grace period as there was a sudden pour in the afternoon. (I was totally drench btw)

Guess I gotta go do some revision now!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home