~My memories~

Memories of a normal guy, leading a normal life that is fill with Warmth, Love and Friends

February 07, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Hi people!!! It's really been sometime since I last blogged...

Started a new hobby the past few months, PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!! Haha... After buying D80, I have also invested lots of money in this hobby.

Bought a)Nikon 50mm f1.8d lens - $120,
b)Sunpak CPL Filter - $15,
c)Lens Pen - $12,
d)National Geographic W5070 - $207,
e)Tripod - $24.

Going to buy a dry cabinet soon!!!

Oh ya, I have also been to all the Slinger's Home Game for this Season ABL!!! Took tonnes of photos!!!

Haha.. My title was on CNY and I have yet to post anything about it!!!

OK, on the 1st day, went over to my grandmother's place to wish her and my dad a Happy CNY, ate Mee Sua and watched 2 matches of Big Ten Basketball Matches on SCV.
Then after that went back home to meet the rest of my family.

Eat and eat, played and played!!! Haha!

2nd day went over to my cousin's place and my grandma met her brother over at Marsalling, the few young ones (including me) went to the Waterfront for a small hike!

Those were my New Year Visits!

~ Jeff logging off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home